Review: Weekend Getaway (Daniel and Ryan #7) by Tamryn Eradani

Daniel wants to test his control in a more public setting than he and Ryan have used before. It takes some negotiation, takes some planning, but they make it work.















Is it hot in here? Can someone pass this ginger a fan? Pretty please?

I couldn’t wait to get my greedy hands on this installment of the Daniel and Ryan series to see where they take their relationship next.

Where do they take it? They take it to the next level of pushing Daniel’s boundaries but always with Daniel’s want and permission as long and Ryan is the one doing the pushing.

I am not going to say much about what they do but I will say it was gorgeous to see Daniel accepting new ideas for scenes and being such a good boy for Ryan. Good lord and HOLYMOTHERFUCKINGSHITBALLS but this was so erotic, sensual and kinky. I loved it. Loved the fact that Daniel always wants to be good for Ryan, always wants to please Ryan and in pleasing Ryan, Daniel knows he’ll get everything that he wants. But Ryan is his and he is Ryan’s, only.
I will say they flirt with exhibitionism a bit and it’s hot.

I will say they continue with the power exchange and Daniel getting greedy and bossy is fucking sexy.

I will say as someone who has OCD Daniel is gorgeous with the power he gives up even when it takes him days to give it up and bless him for bringing his own sheets.

This series is a test of discipline for me in so many ways and I kind of fail because I don’t wait to read it once it’s sent to me. I can’t wait. I see how this relationship is evolving from a simple arrangement of two consenting adults who share a fondness for dominance and submission to one of pure partnership, romance and these two are on the road to the big four letter word.

And then, then I read the sneak from book 8 and have a large neon WTF? sign over my head because it seems a bit out of character for Daniel but I am sure he and Ryan will work it all out in and out of bed.



No comments:

Post a Comment