Sunday Funday!

Collaboration Nation!

I'm always amazed when I see books that are co-authored by two (or more) authors. Writing is such a personal thing that I have a hard time imagining how authors collaborate to create wonderful story-babies together. When they have the story come out coherently, let alone beautifully, I just sit there in awe. How do co-authors do it? Do they jump into each other's brains and swim around a little before heading back to their own pools?

One of my favorites is One Small Thing by Piper Vaughn and M.J. O'Shea. It's just so sweet, lovely, and emotional.

The collaboration I came across recently for a college-level English class assignment isn't anything like that, but boy was it entertaining. =)

Enjoy!

Source: Quickmeme

I'm so glad the m/m authors out there collaborate in a much more effective way. =D

And while I have your attention, please consider popping by Ann and Lorix's Eric Arvin post from earlier this week, in which you'll learn how Eric Arvin brought two unicorns together.

Happy Sunday, and may the holiday season bring everything you wish for!








No comments:

Post a Comment