Sunday Funday!!!

Flirtation Rules of the 1800s, or
In which we pretend to be civilized unicorns.



I started my romance reading back in high school with traditional Regencies. Now I'm reading m/m erotic romances with two-penised aliens, but I digress... *ahem*

When I came across this webpage that contained lists of flirtation rules of the 1800s, my little Regency-reading heart went all aflutter. Check it out here:


In a way, the flirtation rules remind me of the handkerchief code used to convey preferences and fetishes in gay culture.

*carries her parasol over her right shoulder*

What do you think? ;)


P.S. Okay, I lied, it's not a totally classy unicorn Sunday, after all. Why? Because I came across this awesome stuffed, um..."animal?" set!

Check out these Reproductive Plush Organs available at Uncommon Goods!


And with the holiday season upon us, these are the perfect something special for that someone special in your life!

Extra bonus: Now you can be sure to rub up against that magical little prostate every night. ;)


2 comments:

  1. Totally getting myself a prostate for my stocking :D!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's what all the Big Bottomed Daddy Doms want for Christmas!

      Delete